Do you know how Air Conditioning Works?
New cars fitted with Air Conditioning
Average repair bill (£)
Average time to fix (hrs)
Air Conditioning F-Gas HandlingIMI Awards Level 3
- 1 Day Course
- Why do we need Air Conditioning?
- What is Air Conditioning?
- How does it work?
- Typical Air Conditioning systems layouts in vehicles
- Common faults with system components
- Common faults – Not enough / too much refrigerant
- The reasons why we use R134a
- The reasons why we don’t use R12 any more
- The reasons why we are starting to use 1234yf instead of R134a
- Laws governing the use of refrigerant
- Servicing stages & techniques
- Theory Test
- Practical Assessment
+ Onsite training at your premises
- We can deliver the air conditioning on-site at your premises to save on travelling times and cost for your staff.
- The price remains the same at £200/person, however there is an additional £150/day charge to cover our costs.